As an Amazon Associate I get paid from qualifying buys.
Asian noodles that are keto-helpful are termed shirataki. These keto Asian noodles are built out of konnyakua which are from the konjac plant. These keto-pleasant noodles have -1 internet carbs for every serving.
Simply click on one particular of the back links right under to be taken to additional details on these Asian noodles.
Shirataki Noodles (The “Miracle Noodle”)
Shirataki noodles are white, neutral tasting, and are built from a fiber referred to as glucomannan which is from the konjac plant. The konjac plant is found in parts of East Asia (Japan & China) and Southeast Asia. (resource)
These keto-welcoming Asian noodles are mainly fiber and drinking water. For 3 ounces of angel hair pasta from the brand name of Miracle Noodle, there are 3 total carbs with 2 grams of fiber which is 1 net carb.
I have observed that persons will possibly appreciate this pasta or detest them. I was at the time not a supporter of the texture they experienced possibly. Having said that, following attending Keto Con just one 12 months, I tried a sample food at the Miracle Noodle booth and I beloved it. They gave me the top secret step I experienced been lacking when getting ready their pasta.
How to Prepare dinner Shirataki Noodles
The instructions on the deal only say to rinse the noodles prior to incorporating them to the dish. Nonetheless, to get them just correct, much more techniques are desired.
- Rinse the noodles in a strainer in the sink with cold water. You may possibly recognize they do not odor the greatest. Really don’t fret mainly because that scent will go absent.
- To enable get rid of the rubbery texture and probably some odor, boil them for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and get as much water off as attainable.
- Place them in a frying pan for even further drying for around 10-14 minutes.
- Soon after you recognize they are dry, established them apart.
- At this move you will make the meal you will want with these keto noodles. Ideally, you will want to make a recipe that has a sauce.
- As soon as the recipe is pretty much finished, you will insert them to the dish and cook dinner for a couple of minutes. This permits the sauce to be soaked up in the konjac noodles. By carrying out this, the noodle receives a superior texture and it soaks up the flavor from the sauce.
Shirataki Noodle Manufacturers
My favourite brand name of these Asian noodles is Miracle Noodle, which are in most grocery stores. Nevertheless, there are a lot of others you can pick out from. Some of these models do increase soy or oat fiber, so just appear at the components on the package if you really don’t want that.
- Wonder Noodle
- Nasoya (is made up of chickpea flour and potato starch)
- Very simple Real truth Organic (consists of oat fiber)
- Kiss My Keto
- Skinny Noodles Shirataki
- NutriNoodle (is made up of oat and soy)
- Liviva (has oat fiber)
- Skinny Pasta
Other Keto Noodles for Asian Foods
If you really do not like shirataki noodles, there are other selections that you can use in your Asian keto dishes or any other pasta food.
8 Keto Recipes Created with Asian noodles
1. Rooster Pad See Ew
Picture from Mad Creations.
2. Keto Lo Mein
Picture from Keto In Pearl.
3. Keto Rooster Pad Thai
Impression from Joy Stuffed Eats.
4. Small Carb Asian Noodle Bowl
Image from This Mom’s Menu.
5. Spinach and Egg Shirataki Noodle Soup
Image from Small Carb Yum.
6. Keto Meatball Soup with Noodles
Impression from Yellow Glass Dish.
7. Napa Cabbage & Pork Stomach Japanese Very hot Pot
Picture from My PCOS Kitchen area.
8. Keto Ramen Rooster
Graphic from Low Carb No Carb.
Are rice noodles Keto-friendly?
Rice noodles are 100% not ketogenic pleasant. For just one serving (2 oz) these Pad Thai rice noodles have 45 grams of carbs with just 1 gram of fiber. These are as well superior in carbs to be relished on the keto diet.