Celebrate the 2021 Tour de France with our Namedsport diet bundle prize draw, with a grand prize well worth £500 up for grabs.
By coming into our competitiveness, you will also be instantly entered into our runner-up prize goody bag giveaway – a £50 bundle of Namedsport nutrition solutions for 10 winners.
Namedsport is Italy’s primary athletics foods brand with a solid existence in elite biking. A lot of of today’s primary cyclists count on Namedsport items to fuel training and race general performance. You can find them at your local bike retail store, Sigma Sports, Halfords on the internet and chosen Evans merchants.
To rejoice Namedsport’s continued sponsorship of all 3 Grand Excursions and its assistance of elite groups, BikeRadar readers can enter to win £500 of ‘Tour-proven’ strength and hydration foods.
The £500 bundle consists of:
- Rocky 36 for every cent protein bar, salty peanut – x2 (12 × 50g for every pack)
- Electrical power bar – banana x 2 (12 × 35g for every pack)
- Electricity bar – strawberry x 2 (12 × 35g per pack)
- Vitality bar – apricot x 2 (12 × 35g for each pack)
- Whole Vitality Carbo Gel – agrumix x 2 (24 × 40ml for each pack)
- Full Power Powerful Gel – lemon x 2 (24 × 40ml for each pack)
- Isotonic Energy Gel cola-raspberry – x 2 packs (6 gels for every pack)
- Isotonic Electric power Gel orange – x 2 packs (6 gels per pack)
Isotonic Power Gel grapefruit-lemon – x 2 packs (6 gels per pack)
- Isonam Strength – lemon (480g) × 2
- Isonam Vitality – crimson orange (480g) × 2
- 4 Gasoline Protector – orange/carrot/lemon x 2 (14 x 119g)
- 4 Gas Recharge – x 24 (20 sachets per pack)
- Fuel Active – orange x 2 (20 × 170g for every pack)
- Hydrafit + bottle 2020 – 400g × 2
- Health and fitness center sack
- Black bottle
- Elite bottle cage
10 runner-up prize winners will also be in line to get:
- Power bar – Banana 12 x 35g
- Isotonic Energy Gel multi flavour – x 2 (6 gels for every pack)
- Black athletics bottle
This levels of competition is open up to British isles citizens only, which include the Channel Islands, aged 18 many years or older. Entries shut on Sunday 18 July 2021.